Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I-800A Approval & the whirlwind

We are so lucky that we got a wonderful case worker at USCIS & she was able to approve our I-800A last Friday (July 31st). We were so excited because this was the last bit of paperwork we need before getting our Dossier ready for China.

Yesterday, I spent the day in the city with my mom getting our paperwork authenticated by the state department and the China consulate. What a expensive, whirlwind of a day!! We left at 6:30am & didn't get home till after 8pm. We visited the state office, the China consulate (twice) & then over the golden gate bridge to my wonderful China coordinator!!!

Well...it was all worth it, our China coordinator is sending our paperwork to China tomorrow (Weds Aug 5th)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found you on China Adopt Talk. It looks like our dates are very similar. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete