Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Monday!



I can honestly say, I normally hate Mondays!! Monday's symbolize the end of the weekend and getting back to real life as, I like to say. Normally Monday's are kind of blah and do not bring good news. BUT, today is different!! Maybe I should start loving Mondays :)

Today, we received notification that our Dossier (which is all of our paperwork) has been logged in China!! We are officially LID, but wait it gets better!! We have been LID since 8/13 so, we are already on day 11 of our 60+ day wait for our LOA!! Woooohooo!!

Now...when I think that today couldn't get better, it DID!! In my inbox was updated pictures of Madison. They sent us 8 birthday pics, she looks annoyed in most of them :) Ahhhhh.... she is so my daughter with that attitude. It's really wonderful to see that she is getting our packages and is being loved so much by her foster family. I am truly appreciative of them. I should be getting a update later this week which I will share once I have it!!







3 comments:

  1. I betcha she's not annoyed, but rather just taking it all in (: Look at her checking out the cake.....too cute!

    ~Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I think she is observer! Great pics, so awesome to be able to get some, and the baby pic you posted too, soooooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that was me Amber from SCH, hehe

    ReplyDelete